Here’s a great opportunity for a steady stream of tweets on how to advance in your career.
Amanda Augustine or @JobSearchAmanda is a career consultant or advisor. She has more than 11 years of experience within the field. This year she founded her own company Amanda Augustine, LLC and joined TopResume. She does consulting on career advancement and the interviewing process. Her passion is linking the dream job of every person she consults. And she started posting her thoughts on LinkedIn as well in November this year to increase her exposure.
Her twitter account is accountable for more than 16.7 thousand tweets since she joined in July 2012. That means that she, on average, has tweeted around 13 times a day the past three and a half years. According to Twitter Counter the daily average is held very steady. With 13,800 followers she is not among the most followed on Twitter, but still an impressive following.
Let’s briefly look at some of her best tweets from December this year:
- Your morning #motivation: Don’t worry about those who talk behind your back. They’re behind you for a reason.
- The Year in Job Search: A Look at the Biggest Trends of 2015
- Ditch your #resume objective statement for a compelling professional summary.
- “If you’re not managing your career path, someone will do it for you – and you might not like where it leads.”
- Before you submit another #coverletter, make sure you’re not committing these offenses.
- A little sleuthing can turn an ordinary #coverletter into a tailored message
- Reduce your #jobsearch stress during the holiday season with these seven tips
So if you want to get up to speed on recent developments and tips for getting your dream job, Amanda Augustine is a person you would do wise in following on Twitter.