Here’s a great opportunity for a steady stream of tweets on how to improve your career.
Phyllis Mufson or @phyllismufson is a career and life coach. She has more than 20 years of experience with coaching. She has also been writing a few articles, one of which was published in Forbes.
Her twitter account is accountable for more than 46 thousand tweets since she joined in November 2008. That means that she, on average, has tweeted around 18 times a day the past 7 years. According to Twitter Counter the daily average is upheld to this day, but somewhat volatile. With 48,400 followers she has only 120,000 others beating her to the punch worldwide of being the most followed on Twitter. That’s pretty impressive when considering her narrow focus.
Let’s briefly look at some of her best tweets from December this year:
- RT @tonyrestell: Tips 4 Restarting Your Career After a Long Break
- 7 Ways Candidates Blow A Phone Interview
- A Guide To Every Type Of Job Interview
- Neuroscience Discovers 5 Things That Will Make You Happy
- 10 Commandments Of Interpreting Body Language
- The 5 ways employers prefer to fill a position
- 8 Subtle but Practical Ways to Promote Yourself at Work
As you can tell; she touches upon a broad range of subjects related to job search and career development. If she continues with her productivity on Twitter in 2016 she will no doubt be an important source of inspiration.